Wróć do strony głównej.
Maja 13, 2024, 07:14:23 *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.
Czy dotarł do Ciebie email aktywacyjny?

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności: SMF - Just Installed!

Strona główna   Pomoc Zaloguj się Rejestracja  
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: How to handle work as a mom?  (Przeczytany 1309 razy)
oosman

« : Padziernika 27, 2021, 12:29:23 »

My daughter is now 8.5 months old. Since she was 6 months old, I realized that her development is not as it should be ... She is always striking one and the same expression on her face, she does not mimic expressions at all, she expresses emotions poorly. He also does not imitate even the simplest gestures, does not extend his hands in my direction Moolah VIP 888 APK Download.
 For a month now, I have been practicing with it in accordance with the book "Early therapeutic intervention", I turn it on through headphones for the first two parts "I listen and learn to speak". The daughter is very impatient and allows herself to wear headphones only while eating. Hence my question, does such listening still have therapeutic value? When listening, he does not repeat, I repeat, because I also listen to the recordings through my headphones.
How could I help my daughter learn to imitate? Often she does not let her handle do anything, e.g. when he shows her mowing and then tries to mow her, she runs away with her arms.
It's hard for her to focus on anything. He also does not allow himself to read books, tears them out and wants to chew them. Could I somehow encourage me to look at books?
Recently, I also noticed that he often sticks his tongue out. He buzzes, says syllables, e.g. ma, na, na. It worries me a lot that the babbling is with the tongue on the chin.
I am asking for advice on how I could work with my daughter at home
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzenia 25, 2023, 08:09:16 wysłane przez oosman » Zapisane
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!