Wróć do strony głównej.
Kwietnia 28, 2024, 09:58:50 *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.
Czy dotarł do Ciebie email aktywacyjny?

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności: SMF - Just Installed!

Strona główna   Pomoc Zaloguj się Rejestracja  
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: Property management apps/software  (Przeczytany 893 razy)
Gunf1ght3r

« : Maja 11, 2023, 09:44:41 »

We are just getting our first property ready for short term rental. I'm looking for an app that can track expenses as well as provide specific property management features. I'm not experienced enough yet to know all of the features I'm looking for but have done a fair share of research. I like hostfully and hurdlr so far (haven't figured out if hostfully does the same level of expense tracking though) My question is, is anyone familiar with either? I'd love feedback and other suggestions as well. Thanks!

spacecadet

« Odpowiedz #1 : Maja 11, 2023, 09:49:36 »

Congratulations on getting your property ready for short-term rental! It's great that you're already thinking about ways to manage your expenses and property effectively. There are several apps that can help you with this, and Hostfully and Hurdlr are both good options.

Hostfully is a property management software that provides features such as booking management, guest communication, and automation of tasks. However, it may not have the same level of expense tracking capabilities as Hurdlr.

Hurdlr is an app designed specifically for independent contractors and small business owners to track expenses, mileage, and income. It can also provide insights into tax deductions and estimated taxes owed. It may be a good fit for you if you want to keep a close eye on your rental property expenses and income.

Other popular property management apps that you may want to consider are:

Airbnb: If you're listing your property on Airbnb, you can use its app to manage your calendar, reservations, and messages from guests.

HomeAway: HomeAway is a vacation rental marketplace that also offers a property management app for owners. It provides tools for managing bookings, payments, and reviews.

Guesty: Guesty is a property management platform that offers features such as channel management, automation, and 24/7 guest communication.

Ultimately, the best app for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. I recommend trying out a few different options to see which one works best for you. Good luck with your short-term rental!
hansolo

« Odpowiedz #2 : Maja 23, 2023, 04:50:56 »

Hi. If you ask me, the vacation rental business is really unique and amazing, because it gives you almost unlimited opportunities to scale, to make money. What's more, you can run this business from anywhere in the world, which means you can vacation all the time. Moreover, there is a channel manager for vacation rental which allows you to automate your vacation rental business and make it even easier to manage.
I hope my answer helps you!
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!