Wróć do strony głównej.
Kwietnia 16, 2024, 07:16:19 *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.
Czy dotarł do Ciebie email aktywacyjny?

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności: SMF - Just Installed!

Strona główna   Pomoc Zaloguj się Rejestracja  
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: The 3-year-old speaks his own way  (Przeczytany 2005 razy)
driplpent

« : Stycznia 17, 2022, 09:35:56 »

I am writing about my 3 year old son because I feel confused about his speech difficulties. The boy is 3 years old soon. He was born by CC, received 9 points on the Apgar scale due to the color of his skin, after birth he had pharyngitis and right ear inflammation Tweakbox Appvalley https://vlc.onl, he was treated in the hospital with an antibiotic. In the period of infancy, he was irritable, tearful, he did not want to suck his breasts as he explored his surroundings more and more cheerful, very active, he was everywhere full of him. In 10 months he walked. For a long time he could not get used to the pacifier - with his spontaneity, whenever something saddened him he demanded a pacifier. In my opinion, intelligence, undisturbed, solves various tasks for his age, has rich facial expressions and a sense of humor. He looks for the company of other children and ours, his relations with children are disturbed by a communication problem. For a long time he spoke basic words (mama, dad, baba), from 2 years of age He started to invent his own words - for example, soothers - e, drinkin
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 21, 2022, 10:52:13 wysłane przez driplpent » Zapisane
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!