Wróć do strony głównej.
Kwietnia 25, 2024, 10:38:39 *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.
Czy dotarł do Ciebie email aktywacyjny?

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności: SMF - Just Installed!

Strona główna   Pomoc Zaloguj się Rejestracja  
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: The Krakow method in a two-year-old girl  (Przeczytany 1589 razy)
driplpent

« : Stycznia 19, 2022, 02:19:35 »

View profile E-mail Private message (Offline)

The Krakow method in a two-year-old girl
« : February 25, 2021, 12:38:50»
Answer by quotingQuote VidMate  Mobdro
I warmly welcome. My daughter, who will be two in a month, was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders. Actually, there is no official diagnosis, but we parents can see that not everything is fine, the therapist of the Krakow method confirmed it. For a week, the therapy was conducted daily with the therapist, and now we exercise alone at home with our daughter, and we have to visit the therapist 1-2 times a week. Our main problem is impaired eye contact, our daughter is not interested in speech and does not look at the mouth layout when we talk to her. Understands simple commands, but hardly ever looks when spoken to. Our biggest worry is therefore not repeating anything, both when we encourage her (e.g. when watching books called 'I love to read' or 'In the countryside'),
And now I have a question about it, because maybe we are doing something wrong while implementing the auditory program?
I will describe how we do it. We listen 3 times a day for about 10 minutes (my daughter listens very eagerly, she had a rebellion that lasted 2-3 days, and now she puts on her headphones and enjoys listening to it). While listening, my daughter is sitting on my lap, we have an open book that was attached to the record and I hold her by the handle and with her finger she shows individual 'things' corresponding to the sounds from the record (the daughter herself does not point correctly, so I do it with her handle) . I repeat these sounds instead of her, because she doesn't repeat herself, but she doesn't see me when I repeat, because she's sitting on my lap. My husband and I tried to listen to her in such a way that she is sitting on her husband's lap, I am in front of her, and then I also repeat the sounds from the album, but she is so focused on the pictures that she will not even look at me. And now the question is, should we give up the book for a while, since it absorbs it so much and literally force her to watch me repeat myself? My daughter will not look at me otherwise than to hold her head and position her in such a way that she is forced to look. Or let her listen as she does and wait patiently for her to repeat spontaneously? Is it possible that the daughter will not start repeating and will have to implement other methods of inducing speech in her, since she is not observing what people around her say? We would love to do each exercise correctly, hence my doubts and questions, so as not to miss anything. I would add that the daughter makes sounds in general, but they are not words and not for communication purposes. Rather, she talks to herself, sings to herself, says something like: but not in relation to anything. Thanks in advance for ea
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 20, 2022, 10:19:56 wysłane przez driplpent » Zapisane
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!