Wróć do strony głównej.
Kwietnia 18, 2024, 06:32:02 *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.
Czy dotarł do Ciebie email aktywacyjny?

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności: SMF - Just Installed!

Strona główna   Pomoc Zaloguj się Rejestracja  
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: how to plan your trip during vacation?  (Przeczytany 1973 razy)
geliebte

« : Padziernika 14, 2023, 10:05:39 »

how to plan your trip during vacation?
lamerishet

« Odpowiedz #1 : Padziernika 14, 2023, 10:06:28 »

that's exactly what you want to get out of your vacation. Do you want to relax on the beach, explore new cultures, try extreme sports or simply take a break from everyday life?
rolikader

« Odpowiedz #2 : Padziernika 14, 2023, 10:09:30 »

my goal is relaxation! I work a lot and hard. I had several projects that required a lot of my time and labor.
lamerishet

« Odpowiedz #3 : Padziernika 14, 2023, 10:10:41 »

Travel can be expensive, so it's important to set your budget in advance. Consider the cost of airfare, accommodation, food, entertainment and additional expenses such as insurance and souvenirs. Try to stick to a budget to avoid financial setbacks while traveling.
rolikader

« Odpowiedz #4 : Padziernika 14, 2023, 10:12:11 »

Yes I know that. But I haven’t been on a normal vacation for three long years. And during this time I think that I deserve a holiday for myself
lamerishet

« Odpowiedz #5 : Padziernika 14, 2023, 10:17:35 »

I can share with you my travel planning formula. After I have determined my budget, I choose the direction and city I want to visit. I look for cheap flights on websites, book a hotel and order a transfer visit this link from the airport to the hotel and back. This greatly simplifies the trip. And so I can be calm that my trip will be organized
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!