Wróć do strony głównej.
Kwietnia 18, 2024, 03:49:02 *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.
Czy dotarł do Ciebie email aktywacyjny?

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności: SMF - Just Installed!

Strona główna   Pomoc Zaloguj się Rejestracja  
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: lateralization ... right-hand??  (Przeczytany 1297 razy)
driplpent

« : Stycznia 22, 2022, 12:46:11 »

Hello, I am a mother of a 5-year-old boy, born in year (6 years old, born in December). My son has always been right-handed, since I remember he started to eat with his right hand, and then he performed all manual activities with his right hand, which no one forced him to do, loves to draw and always does it with his right hand. He has been riding a two-wheeled bike alone for a year, but he cannot move bomegle  xender
y himself, this year we started learning how to start independently and I noticed that he always starts with the left leg, I started to look at him more closely and it turned out that he was grabbing the handle with his left hand, a piece of paper in the bin he throws his left hand ... I did eye and ear tests for him and he showed 100% of his left ear and left eye (the tests were carried out correctly, without the use of cancer). Where did I go wrong ...? How is it possible for a child to be left-footed, left-sided, left-earned, and right-handed? Nobody ever told him in which hand to hold a crayon or a spoon, he always chose the right one. What I should do now? Switch to left hand ?? Goes to first grade in a year? Does such lateralization mean dyslexia? I would like to add that the husband has left-sided laterality and I have right-sided laterality? My son has problems with voting, but I didn't care about it at all, because I teach him to read the syllable method and he is doing well, he cannot speak a word in kindergarten at all. I have remorse that I missed such an important thing, I was guided by my hand and it seemed to me that everything is ok and has right-sided laterality, and I omitted such an important thing ... that the husband has left-sided laterality and I have right-sided laterality? My son has problems with voting, but I didn't care about it at all, because I teach him to read the syllable method and he is doing well, he cannot speak a word in kindergarten at all. I have remorse that I missed such an important thing, I was guided by my hand and it seemed to me that everything is ok and has right-sided laterality, and I omitted such an important thing ... that the husband has left-sided laterality and I have right-sided laterality? My son has problems with voting, but I didn't care about it at all, because I teach him to read the syllable method and he is doing well, he cannot speak a word in kindergarten at all. I have remorse that I missed such an important thing, I was guided by my hand and it seemed to me that everything is ok and has right-sided laterality, and I omitted such an important thing ...
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 22, 2022, 02:27:39 wysłane przez driplpent » Zapisane
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!